Where is your competition getting their patients from?
How can your cosmetic surgery brand be well-known and trusted more by people than your competition?
We understand your challenge. And we know exactly how to help you.
In times like these, when mobile devices, social media sites, and search engines greatly influence consumer behavior and buying decisions — online marketing can help you target more potential patients, convert them and run a successful business.
On one hand, online marketing has allowed smaller businesses to expand their visibility . While on the other hand, it has allowed bigger businesses to become more connected and accessible to local customers.
As a cosmetic surgeon seeking out for ways to be more visible and connected to potential patients, you need to adapt to technological and marketing advancements. You need to have a strong presence online where potential clients are on the lookout for cosmetic surgeons like yourself. You need online marketing for your cosmetic surgery office today!
Of course, dozens of online marketing firms offer their services to you, but how would you know which one to choose?
It’s easy. Go for the one who knows your industry very well.
The rise of mobile technology and social media has led to the emergence of the most prominent online trend today—selfies.
In a survey, one in three surgeons saw an increase in requests for procedures due to patients’ increasing desire to look their best on social media sites like Facebook and Instagram.
Women still lead the number of cosmetic surgery patients, representing 81% of the total number of persons who have undergone surgical and non-surgical procedures.
Additionally, statistics show that there is an increase in younger people undergoing cosmetic surgery nowadays, as more than half (58%) of the surgeons surveyed have seen an increase in demand for cosmetic surgery or injectables for those under 30.
As the demand for cosmetic surgery procedures grows, so is the need to implement effective online marketing to target the market that has become Internet-savvy. Take a look at these statistics:
- 8 out of 10 patients (80%) begin at search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to find cosmetic surgery practitioners
- 60% of patients go online to get information about cosmetic surgery
- 47% get information from social media
- 30% get information from online forums and chat rooms
- 25% have watched an online video about health or medical procedures, such as cosmetic surgery
- 44% of cosmetic surgeons identify ‘patients becoming more educated about cosmetic surgery’ as a rising trend.
We can give your cosmetic surgery practice the lift it needs with online marketing.
Many online marketing firms may claim that they can help you with your marketing efforts. However, they don’t have enough knowledge about the industry that you’re in. Well, you can afford to be picky.
Your potential patients are accessing information to learn more about cosmetic surgery. Your website must provide the content they need, which in the same process, demonstrates your expertise to earn their trust.
We understand your needs. We know the right strategy and tactics to implement in order to target your potential patients. We’ll let them know that you are the best at what you do.
Here’s a list of our services:
- Brand Establisher: We secure your accounts in different online platforms, complete with professional design and optimization, to establish the brand of your cosmetic surgery practice.
- Web Design: We provide professional and mobile-responsive web design that reflects your brand and caters to both desktop and mobile users.
- SEO: We offer cutting-edge SEO services that will ensure you gain higher rankings on search engines’ results pages whenever potential patients look for information about cosmetic surgery practitioners.
- Local Buzz: We establish your local online presence by optimizing your listings in directories and maps so potential patients may easily locate you.
- Social Media Optimization: We boost your presence across various social media platforms to help you drive more engagement and traffic.
- PPC Advertising: We increase your online visibility by implementing the proper pay per click (PPC) advertising strategies that match your industry.
- Online Reputation Management: We take care of your online reputation by increasing genuine positive reviews that can push down negative reviews about your services, if there’s any.
- Website Audit: We do an in-depth analysis of your website to ensure that you can rank on search engines.
- Brand Booster: We publish content about your services in the form of articles, videos and blogs so you can improve your brand’s presence.