We know your industry.
Do you know how the internet is changing your patients’ behavior today?
In one study, 77% of people say they began at a search engine like Google, Bing or Yahoo when they last searched for health or medical information, as well as for a doctor or health professional.
- 72% of users say they looked or health information online within past year.
- 35% of adults say that at one time or another, they have gone online specifically to try to figure out what medical or health condition they or someone else might have. We call them online diagnosers.
- 46% of online diagnosers say that the information they found online led them to think they needed the attention of a medical or health professional, such as dentists.
- 53% of online diagnosers followed-up with a medical or health professional, including dentists, after their online diagnosis.
- 52% of smartphone owners gather health-related information and health-related services on their phones.
- 34% of people have read about someone else’s experiences with medical or health issues online.
We know how to help you make a dent in the online world for your dental practice.
We have services that cater to your needs as a business owner of dental services in order to market your practice online. We know that dentists are more concerned with dental work and managing their business than launching and maintaining online marketing campaigns.
This is where we come in. Our goal is to help your dental service become successful online.
How do we do that?